I am a Senior Group Analyst & Psychotherapist & Supervisor. I am full heartedly interested in my client's unique experiences. My aim is to support clients through difficulties in life so that they can have a better understanding of themselves as well as realise internal and external resources to fulfil their life expectations.
As an experienced senior psychotherapist, I provide psychotherapy and counselling for people with mental health issues. I have extensive experience with more than 20 years in various clinical settings (Family Action and IMECE Women’s Centre in the UK, Amita Mercy Medical Centre in the USA) and client-centred environments, notably within the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK to support different client groups.
Moving a lot throughout my life has enabled the experience of many different cultures, traditions, and values. Living, working, and studying in various countries including Macedonia, USA, United Kingdom, Turkey and travelling to over 40 countries have helped me grow to be a culturally sensitive psychotherapist. I have clients from all over the world and embrace my rich experience with human connections.
I understand the difficulties that significant life challenges bring and would be happy to support clients during the transitional period. I invite clients from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, identities, religion, disability, sexuality, age, and gender.
I value difference and welcome everyone who would like to get support from my psychotherapy practice. I work with young adults, adults as well as couples, families, and groups and provide therapy on both a short and long-term basis.
I am a member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and UTC (Universities Training College). I follow their respective professional code of ethics and practice. I have regular professional clinical support and consultation. I follow the new developments theories in psychotherapy. I have professional insurance.
I provide psychotherapy and counselling in English, Turkish and Macedonian.
- UKCP- United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy - 08160107
- UTC – 1184
- PG. Dip Analytic Group Psychotherapy, 2008, GoldsmithS, University of London
- Certificate in Counselling, 2005, London, Metropolitan University
- BSc Counselling Psychology, Gazi University, 1998, Ankara, Turkey
- Nikola Stein Medical College, 1993, Tetovo, North Macedonia
- EMDR Training Level 1 -DBE- (2015)
- Level 4, Group Teen Triple P (Positive Parenting Program), University of Queensland, Australia (2011)
- Systemic and Family Therapy Training Programme (Specified), Tavistock AND Portman NHS Foundation Trust /UK (2010)
- Systemic and Family Therapy Training Programme (Specified), CAMHS (Children and Adolescent mental health services), London/UK (2010)
- Parent Group Leader Training, The Incredible Years, Carolyn Webster-Stratton, London/UK (2009 &2011)
- Working with Difficult Behaviour/Personality Disorders & Solution Focus Brief Therapy, Family Action, London, UK (2009)
- Person Centred Planning, Family Action, London/UK (2008)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (2008) & Understanding the Mental Health Needs of Children and Young People, Family Action (formerly Welfare Association, London/UK (2005)
- Why Culture Matters in Parental Mental Health, Homerton University Hospital, NHS Trust, London/UK (2009)
- Understanding Loss and Bereavement, Family Welfare Association, London/UK (2009)
- Working with Family Relationships, Parents and Children- Divorce and Separation, Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships, London/UK (2012)
- Working with Fathers, Woodberry Down Children Centre, London, UK (2009)